Roasted potatoes are a nice change from traditional mashed potatoes on Thanksgiving. They also make a perfect and super easy side dish for any time of the year.
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Serves: 8 • Prep Time: 15 minutes • Cook Time: 30 minutes
Nutrition per Serving Cal: 95.2 • Fat: 3.4g • Carb: 15.3g • Protein: 1.8g • Fiber: 1.3g • Sugar: .6g
- 1 1/2 lbs. fingerling potatoes, halved
- 3 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut potatoes in half, crosswise. Using your clean hands, toss with olive oil, garlic and rosemary.
- Season liberally with salt and pepper and toss again to fully coat.
- Place on a baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes, flipping after 15 minutes.
- Season with additional salt and pepper if necessary and serve hot.